<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alicialaceyblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alicia Lacey Photography: Warrenton Anniversary Photographer | Megan & Chris

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Warrenton Anniversary Photographer | Megan & Chris

I absolutely love and adore Megan. I've debated on the best way to start this post (I think I've had at least 2 failed joke intros and one that was way too serious... it's almost harder to write about friends!) so I'm just putting it out there. We connected via a FB photography group and hit it off immediately -- our love for all things J.Crew, wine, and of course, photography has grown over the past several months into a very strong friendship/sisterhood. I know I can literally text her any time of day with the silliest questions and she will always answer. I can take the worst picture in the world and she somehow will still find a way to praise and encourage me. Besides Rob and my parents (Hey mom!), I think she is the most supportive person of my business -- she just wants to see me succeed and I think that is crazy awesome.

Butttt, I've written an entire paragraph already and haven't mentioned Chris, Megan's wonderful husband! I didn't know the two of them when they first met at Virginia Tech, or even when they got married at Lansdowne Resort in 2012, but after a few months, I do know exactly why their relationship works. Just like Megan, Chris is also such a kind and giving person. In the limited amount of time I have spent with him, I already know he would go out of his way to help us if it was ever needed.  In fact, a little situation came up earlier this week and at the drop of a hat he just needed to know when and where to be to help, if necessary. I seriously don't know how I got so lucky, but I am beyond blessed to have Megan & Chris in my life. These are the types of friends you want to surround yourself with; the kind who build you up and genuinely care. And if they do that for me after only a few months, I can't imagine how wonderful their marriage is going to be throughout the rest of their lives.

Thank you for allowing me to capture what year two of your marriage looks like; I sincerely cannot wait to watch it grow over the years!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home