<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alicialaceyblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alicia Lacey Photography: United With Love: Katie & Matt's Georgetown Engagement | Featured

Monday, September 22, 2014

United With Love: Katie & Matt's Georgetown Engagement | Featured

A few weeks back, you might remember this gorgeous engagement session that I posted in Georgetown featuring Katie, Matt, and their adorable little pup, Linus. I was lucky enough to have this shoot picked up by my favorite DC wedding blog, United With Love! I am so honored they chose to feature this engagement; it is one of my first ever engagement shoots (I had done a lot of married couples in the past, but not many engagements), so it is really special to me. Plus it is my very first shoot with a dog -- my favorite accessory a couple can bring!

See the rest of the beautiful feature from United With Love here!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home